Tuesday 3 July 2012

Two months old

At two months Faith started to show many expressions. 

She was very healthy.

I was still struggling though. 
She still woke up every 2-3 hours and didn't want to sleep on the bed. 
So I cuddled her in my arms and fell asleep sitting down on the bed :)
There was one time that she almost fell from the bed. How careless I was!
Thank God I woke up just in time to catch her and nothing bad happened! 

We took her to the church at two months. 
She was all smiley at the beginning, but began to cry in the middle.
I think because I didn't dress her properly, the AC was so cold for her. 
I also remembered she liked to be held upright (gendong berdiri) instead of baby style (gendong tidur).. 
A lady at the church reminded us that Faith still can't support her head so it's better to hold her baby style :)

No comments:

Post a Comment