Thursday 5 July 2012

Five months old : stranger/new place anxiety, start eating solid


At five months we took Faith to church for child dedication. 
We also started taking Faith to church regularly afterwards. At firsts she cried every time the worship music started. I think she was afraid of the loud sound. As I had to play keyboard, Toma had to take care of her by himself. Thank you hubby for doing this!

Funny story, a lady in the church once told me that at first she and her friends took pity of Toma bringing her baby to the church by himself and wondered where the mom was hihihi :)

We also brought her to meet my college friends at Jack Rabbit. She cried almost through the time. Maybe because we rarely brought her to meet people (we only brought her to Toma's mom - which she cried at first too, and to the mall - no interaction with people). 

I guess she was a sensitive baby :) 

My mom also decided to feed her solid at 5.5 months (although I would like her to have it at 6 months). This happened when I was in the office. She said Faith looked hungry all the time. So I guess it's a valid reason :) Her first meal was brown rice porridge (bubur beras merah). She was still continued to be fully breastfed though. 

I also started to look for other job as I'd like to have more time with Faith. 

Milestone: she mastered to roll over both direction 


No comments:

Post a Comment