Tuesday 3 July 2012

Video: The day she was born



She was born on 17 January 2011 at 4.50 pm in RSPI delivery room.
She was so tiny, only 2.3kg and 47 cm long.
Yet she was a very healthy baby, her APGAR result was 9/10 and had a low billirubin (no jaundice).
We fell in love instantly!
Here's a glimpse of the moment.. (I looked very tired ya?)



This is us posing as family for the first time!


Btw, do I look like Toma's older sister???
Funny story, the day after my obgyn, dr Aswin Sastrowardoyo,  came to our room and did regular checked up. After finished, she said to me "Mari, bu" (bye, mam) and to Toma "Yuk, dik!" (bye, bro). Hikss..


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you :) I believe all baby looks like an angel.

      Delete
  2. Hi Bonnita :).
    Watching your video remind me of the day Josh was born :).
    I love how you compile the picture ^^
    Keep on going yah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erlina,
      Thank you for the visit and the comment.
      I hope I can be consistent enough to update this blog.

      Delete