Thursday 5 July 2012

Six months old : eat eat eat, first tooth


She was getting used to the church. Sometimes she even slept through the sermon and woke up just before we were about to leave :)
She also started to eat twice a day. I followed the advice to wait until 3 days before introducing something new to eat. That way if she had an allergic reaction, I'd know which food was the culprit. Thank God she is not allergic to anything. 
Although there were times that she didn't want to open her mouth *sigh*. It was relatively easy to feed her food.  I used to be all stressed out when she didn't want to eat. Nowadays I'd just wait till she's hungry :)
I also realized that her vitamin, Apialys, played an important role in her appetite. 

Her two teeth erupted this month. No fever or unusual crankiness whatsoever. We're truly blessed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment