Wednesday 25 July 2012

Some random thoughts

I keep reminding myself that I need to have at least 2 more posts to bring this blog up to date.
But somehow for the few past nights i overslept after tucking Faith to bed -_-

Here are my random thoughts lately..
  • Is God the center of my life? or Faith? If you see my questions below you'll see :( 
  • My decision today will affect Faith's future
  • Does enrolling your kid to school early make a difference? (my friends enrolled their kids as early as 1 yr old)
  • Do I need to push/stimulate her or just wait until she's ready?
  • Do I need to worry that she hasn't been able to drink with a straw or her vocabulary isn't much.. (I used to worry that she hasn't walked yet at 14 months old, but she walked at 15 months old.. so maybe because we named her Faith, so we have to walk by faith?? )
  • I want to do a lot of things (cooking, baking, reading books, cross-stitching, updating blog ^_^) but have a difficulty in organizing my time. Now I know why some people says "So little time so much to do" 
  • Toma is asking for a new baby.. will we be able to love the new baby as much as we love Faith? will the baby be as cute as Faith? what about Faith? isn't she too young to have a younger sister/brother? Sigh, I think I'm not ready yet. 
Anyway, what's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment