Thursday 5 July 2012

Nine months old : crawling, Bali trip, my overseas biz trip



At nine months old she liked to pose like a mermaid/swimsuit model hehehe (see top picture). 
She also mastered the art of crawling :) and liked to point on something (as captured in the second picture). 

I loved my new job, but I had to attend a finance conference on 7-11 Nov 2011 in Singapore. That made me decided to introduce Faith to formula milk since my breast milk stocks won't be enough to cover five days supply. I remembered she refused to drink any formula milk the first try. That made me worried. However after many tries she's getting used to the taste. 

Before going to the conference, we went to Bali!! (4-6 Nov 2011) YAY..
I've booked the ticket just after Faith was born (due to Air Asia's promotion).
We went there with my college friends and their family. 
I was a bit nervous because it was Faith's first experience of flying and going out of town. 
Due to late check in, I sat by myself during Jakarta - Bali trip. Luckily Faith slept right after boarding and slept through the trip. We arrived in Bali safe and sound and enjoyed the trip :) 
Since this was Faith's first trip, I was over prepared. I packed half of large suitcase of her clothes and food. However it turned out my friend packed a lot more for her daughter :) 
On the way home, I noticed that Faith hide under her jacket and then pulled the jacket down as if playing "peek-a-boo". We used to play peek-a-boo with her, but that was the first time when she was the one who's  initiating it. I guess she has grasped the concept of the game :) 


Anyway, back to the conference, I still pumped my breast milk there and stored them in the hotel restaurant's freezer. I brought a lock and lock box that can fit them all and brought back the milk home. 
Toma said that the first night I was away, Faith was crying and humming "mamamamama"... as if looking for me. Toma didn't tell this to me. He didn't want to make me worry. However the next day Faith could sleep without looking for me.

I don't know if this is me being oversensitive or what, but I felt that when I finally got back home from that trip, Faith looked angry/upset to me. She didn't want to look at me for a while :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment