Monday 9 July 2012

First birthday


Time does have wings!
On Faith's first birthday, we decided only to throw a small gathering with immediate family (us, my dad, my bro, mba Yanti and mba Sinah) at our house. Simple handmade decoration, a cake, and nasi tumpeng. My mom couldn't attend since she was in Korea at that time (but she took picture the next day). Due to distance, mom in law also can't attend, but we brought the cake and everything to her house later on.
My mom also gave out a lunch box package of nasi kuning (yellow fragrant rice) to her employees.
Oh ya, I ordered the cake from my friend Liza. If you'd like to order, please visit her website

Some recap:
  • She has eight teeth by the time she was one year old
  • She dances every time she hears music
  • She still didn't have the courage to walk by herself, but she liked to walk holding our hands
  • She can raise her hand when asked "who's having a birthday?" (siapa yang ulang tahun?)
  • She started eating rice, although the first week was a challenge.. 
  • She can wave bye bye
  • Geez, I wished I started this blog earlier so I could remember exactly what she could and couldn't do.., well, anyway, better late than never!!
I wanted to post her birthday video here, but somehow the upload couldn't go through (have tried twice).
Maybe I have to upload it in a separate post?
Update: I'm finally be able to upload the video after re-sizing it (click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment