Tuesday 24 December 2019

Reflection end of year

People say that end of year is the time to reflect.
So here we are, at end of year again, in 2019.
Time does fly so fast, i can't believe we already past 20 years since 2000.

Reading at my journal in January 2019, i told story about my mum, how she was so sad.
In end of October 2019, she fell and broke her leg. This time was the left one (3 years ago she broke the right one).

The process was challenging for her and for me.
But at the end, now she is happier than ever.
She can finally enjoy herself, being pampered by the helpers, buy things that she likes, eats fruits as many as she wants.
Even though she has yet to walk by herself, but she finds peace at her heart.
That's the most important thing.
Now we understand that God really can work in the time of needs.

This year I learn about the importance of being positive, give thanks always.
There are times when i want to just pity myself and cry all day. It's ok to take that time.
But I cannot continue sulking in my sadness..
I have to rise up and tell myself that everything is going to be ok..
That despite all the problems that I have, I am still healthy. I have beautiful family and friends, I have a good job and boss.
I am lucky than most people in the world.

I also learn that everybody in this world has a hole in the heart that only God can satisfy.
Some people try to satisfy it by shopping, buying new things.
Some try to satisfy it by working hard.
Some try to satisfy it by looking for love.
But at the end all of that is just a temporary satisfaction.
Sometimes make you feel worse than before.

Merry christmas and happy new year everybody.
God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment