Friday 5 August 2016

10 years

I think I never post anything in all my soc-med about my anniversary.
But this year marks our 10th year anniversary, so I guess a blog post is not over the top. 
Usually people struggle in their first few years of their marriage, the adjustment period, etc.
But I think I struggle in the last five of the 10 years.
I guess all marriage has ups and downs.. including mine. 
Nobody's perfect.., including myself.

So I would like to focus on the positive side that he has, and list things that I'm grateful of

  1. His mom is very kind and nice..  Some marriage struggles because of evil mom-in-law, mine is the nicest I think. I'm very very lucky. 
  2. He doesn't mind helping to take care of the children, feeding, cleaning, playing, etc. He has no problem taking Faith and Daniel by himself without any help from me or from the babysitters. 
  3. He can accompany me going shopping.. well, maybe because he likes shopping more than I do!
  4. He is very independent, he likes to take care of himself (unlike some man who is very dependent on his wife). He packs his own suitcase when travelling, takes his own food, etc. 
Happy anniversary syg!
Sorry for all the wrong things that I did during this 10 years.
Thank you for all the good things that you gave us. 

16 July 2016: no special celebration, just eating out in the mall with the kids.
Faith took this picture

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Bonnie & Toma! Langgeng terus sampe maut memisahkan ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, Bon! Wah manteb udah 10 tahun, gue baru separonya aja belum hihihi. Semoga makin lengket dan mesra, dan yang jelas makin bahagia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe udah lama ya... :)
      thank you ya..

      Delete