Thursday 21 March 2013

Kue happy day..

16 March 2013

Unlike last year, we didn't plan any birthday trip for Toma's birthday this year.
I ordered a cupcake set from myfriend at Chubbybun Bakery with AC Milan theme.. (Toma's fave fc)..

The birthday morning, when Toma's still asleep, I asked Faith's nanny to get the cupcakes from my mom's house. When she came with the cupcakes, Faith was excited and kept saying " kue Happy day.." (kue happy birthday)..
Afterwards we went to my room and sang happy birthday to Toma.
He looked surprise, but later that day he confessed that he overheard my instruction to Faith's nanny and Faith's saying "kue happy day".. ,so he had guessed what's coming :p

We had lunch with my family, and dinner with Toma's family the next day.

Faith loveed the cupcakes, she kept saying kue happy day and wanted to look at it..
She didn't like the cake though.. maybe it was too chocolatey for her.. (bagus deh jadi mama papanya yang makan hehehe)..

The figurine in the middle was supposed to be me, my friend wanted me to create a pregnant version of me, but we all thought that i looked like "emak2", as if i was Faith's and Toma's mom hehe..

6 comments: