Sunday 19 August 2012

19 months: Tot school activities

I stumbled accross this website and imediately thinking to try some of activities with Faith.
It was actually simple2 stuff using everyday things that we can find in the house.
It was to improve her motoric skills.


putting straws into steamer hole
she was more interested in putting the big straw than the small straw, because it fit perfectly

sticking the stickers
she gave herself a clap everytime she was able to stick the stickers :)

Also reading books..
I always want Faith to love reading because i believe books open your mind and broaden your knowledge.
Lately she likes to bring her children bible to me. She takes my finger and points it to the pictures as if asking me to read to her :)

Anyway she turned 19 months yesterday. 5 more months before her second birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment