Tuesday 4 September 2018

Dear Papa

Dear Papa,

How are you?
I hope you are happy with Jesus.

I missed you so much.
We don't talk often, but I remember everything that you've done for me.
They say Kasih Ibu Sepanjang Masa, but i can proudly say that your love is also an endless love.

I remember you took me to school everyday, to settle down when i first joined college, even drove me to my first interview in PwC.
Even on the last day you still picked my kids from school.

I remember how you helped me doing my homework, even solved the hardest physics problems.
Even helped me to cover my school books with plastic, you showed me how to do it neatly.
You were very smart, i was very proud of you.

I remember when you came to my room after we had a fight about my then boyfriend.
I pretended to sleep.
You said that you care about me and sorry.

I remember that you taught me to be humble and low profile.
"Padi semakin berisi semakin menunduk" that's what you said.

Thank you for everything, for being a great father to me.
We don't do hugs and kisses often, but I know that you love me, i hope you know that i love you too.

In memoriam
SR
28 July 1946 - 26 December 2017



2 comments:

  1. Jadi inget bokap juga, Bon. Beruntung bokap udah sempet ngelihat cucu2nya. Ngeliat elu wisuda, kerja, dll. Gue nggak ngerasain ditemenin bokap selama itu. Semoga Papa elu bahagia di sisi Bapa ya.

    ReplyDelete