Monday 22 August 2016

Renungan

These days I feel like I am at the worst days of my life.
I cry a lot, feel alone most of the time..
I don't know who I can talk to because this is too personal.

Now I know how it feels to be addicted.. using a temporary fix to fix your problem..
When it's gone you feel even worse than before you have it.

This is what I read just now on my phone... hopefully I can get over this soon.

We can rejoice too when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation (Romans 5:3)

We tend to become sad or frustrated when we receive bad news.
Always remember that God wants us to appreciate life even when we're going through tough situations. Next time you're in one of those situation, whether a family member is sick, you're out of work, or things just aren't falling into place, remember that God has a bigger plan for you.


10 comments:

  1. Loh, setelah sekian lama, kok ada postingan galau begini Bon. Ayo semangat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever it is.. Tetap semangat and have faith ya ci :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. semangat yaa makbon. this too shall pass :) kalau mau curcolkan ada kita2 mak2 juliers. atau bisa japri kalau gak nyaman di WAG

    ReplyDelete
  4. cici.. semangat yaaaa... *pelut erat*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hei.. What's up? You can always poke me whenever you want to :)
    Hope things settle down yaaa

    ReplyDelete