Friday 21 September 2012

Outdoor photo with Hoop by Hoptografi

I’ve been wanting to take Faith for a photo session with my cousin, Elia (ci Yaya) (Hoop by Hoptografi), since Faith turned one. Ci Yaya took Faith's pic at 4.5 months as well.

At first I wanted to take a family picture with us all wearing the same batik dress (shirt for Toma), but even until now they are not finished yetL. So I went ahead and schedule an appointment with ci Yaya without waiting them to be finished.

Ci Yaya suggested taking an outdoor pictures since usually kids were more willing to be photographed outdoor (with them busy playing, etc.). She also said that the best time to take outdoor pictures was in the morning/afternoon. Since Faith was usually happier in the morning, we booked a morning session. However close to the date, ci Yaya said that she couldn’t make it in the morning and suggested an afternoon session. Since we had nowhere to go, I agreed to the suggestion .

Ci Yaya also talked abot the concept, pastel colour (tutu and baloon) and little red riding hood. I trusted her with the concept.. since I had no idea myself hehe..

I was actually a bit worried about the session (why do mom constantly worried??).
Here is my list of worries (haha):
  1. Faith’s mood – no smile, sleepy (mau digendong terus), cry?
  2. Faith’s appearance –  didn’t want to wear bandana -> she looks cuter with bandana on J
  3. Weather – too hot (make her hair’s wet (lepek)J), rain, cloudy?
  4. etc..
Then I thought, come on, this was just a photo session!
Wondering what I’ll be on her wedding day ???

Anyway, the photo session went great. All my worries did not come true.

Ci Yaya did a good job capturing the moments.  Taking pictures of toddler is not easy I must say. You have to be quick capturing the moments and have to be creative and flexible (since toddler can’t follow your instruction yet).

I was also amazed that she worked very fast. We took pictures yesterday afternoon, and she uploaded the pictures the same day.

Anyway here are some of the pictures….




She wanted to wear a bandana! yay!


Oops keliatan :) agak lama nih dia mau main di playground, sampe mesti diangkut dari sini hehe

Tadinya dia pindahin pasir ke semak2, terus disuruh Toma masukin pasir ke bolongan itu, eh untung dia mau.. :)
Muka ketangkep basah hehe

Ooh disini ternyata apelnya..

Faith the little red riding hood
duduk duduk kayak lagi nunggu bis ya hehehe
If you're interested to have a baby/kids/family picture, please don't hesitate to contact Elia at www.facebook.com/hoopbyhoptografi :)

2 comments:

  1. bagus2 potonyaaaa...
    suka ama bajunya faith yang di foto pertama. keren... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Arman, thank you yaaa..
      Itu bajunya dipinjemin sodaraku, punya anaknya hehehe..
      Baju2 Emma juga banyak banget dan very cute.. sampe bikin g mikir kynya g pelit banget ya jarang beliin baju buat Faith hihihi..

      Delete